We are looking for an appliance repair technician in San Antonio. The purpose of the job is to fix a full line of appliances. Applicant should offer the finest technical skills and attention to customer service. We are looking for candidates with the following capabilities in the San Antonio area:
- Serve all jobs by paying careful attention to work orders, attending to complaints and solving problems.
- Order and gather all parts, complete installations and perform all tests.
- Maintain good rapport with customers by listening, making recommendations and offering workable solutions.
- Troubleshoot all breakdowns, perform maintenance, and follow all operation manuals.
- Keep logs, reports, and records in a timely fashion. Maintain customer information private.
- Update job skills by taking any additional classes or seminars in appliance service.
We require all applicants to have:
- A driver’s license
- A year of appliance repair experience
- A proven understanding of schematics and electrical work
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work without supervision
- Willing to work any necessary overtime
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Able to sit or stand for extended periods from one job site to another
- Ability to reach at shoulder level or below when servicing various appliances. Additionally, able to bend, stretch and move without any limitations on the job.
- Ability to use hand tools or other power tools with confidence and attention to safety at all times.
- Willingness to subject themselves to a background check, a physical and drug screening.
If you have the above qualifications and abilities, submit your resume online or e-mail it together with a cover letter to the address noted.
We look forward to hearing from you. Qualified candidates will be contacted directly for an interview in San Antonio to be scheduled at their earliest convenience.